...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Moon over West Valley

We've been pretty impressed with the moon lately.

Our family enjoyed watching the lunar eclipse recently and we kept running into the yard as the moon disappeared bit by tin into the sky.


And then, we got up early the other day and found a beautifully shining moon with this beautifully shining halo around it as well.  This is not a trick of the camera, this is EXACTLY what the moon looked like in the sky that morning.  Lovely (oh, I made EVERY child come out and look at it and was met with varying degrees of care about this beautiful sight).


I admit I am easily enthralled with the features of the sky, and I honestly hope I can pass that trait down to my little ones as well.

Here's an example of what NOT to do when it comes to lovely moons (but I do love the movie it hails from).

http://www.flickclip.com/flicks/kid.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...