...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Singular Sensation

This week my littlest sweet princess will be a year old.  How crazy is that!
I'm not sure what to say about this that I didn't already say a few months ago (reference Nostalgia post).
I am excited to celebrate the first year of life of my little bug of a girl. 

 I love that she reaches out excitedly to be picked up when I go into her room every morning (always with just one arm, mind you).  I love that she thinks she is old enough to play Wii with the other kids, and has to have a controller to hold.  I love that she has no intentions of walking until she feels like it, which isn't any time soon...and anyone who tries to convince her otherwise will get an earful!  I love everything (ok, almost everything) that there is about this tiny teacup baby.  I am grateful that she was born, and grateful that God sent her to our family, we wouldn't be right without her.

Love you, little one.

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Yeah, We sort of like her also. She has the biggest, most happy smile and also the loudest and most piercing scream. Such a contrast and such a wonderful little lady. Thanks for bringing her to us.

Daley Family said...

She is so darling. It's amazing how quickly time goes. I can't believe that she's going to be 1.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...