...and they all lived happily ever after...

...and they all lived happily ever after...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Maturation Update

Bryce's maturation clinic was on Wednesday.  He came home that day with a bag of "goodies" which included some dental floss, a mini sun screen, a single wet wipe...and a razor.  I'm not sure who thought it was a good idea to hand fifth graders their own personal slicing device, but I'm not their biggest fan.   

Bryce has come to see me each morning since the clinic to see if I think his voice is deeper or his shoulders broader or if his upper lip is sporting enough hair that it needs a shave.  I've created a monster!  Serves me right, I think.

I'm glad he is excited about growing up.  It will be thrilling ride for both of us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...